Builders Exchange of Kentucky, founded in 1927, is a full service
construction trade association with a membership of around 1000
consisting of contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers,
manufacturer representatives and others .. more
Plumbers Supply Co. is a regional distributor of Hydronics, PVF, Plumbing and HVAC products. This position requires experience in applying, selling,
and promoting pump/hydronic/industrial products to meet the needs of Plumbers Supply Co.'s customers. This will require working with all of our branch
offices and their Outside Sales Teams. The Inside Sales Representative needs to be assertive, well organized, and detail oriented.
- Processing A/P and A/R
- Answering phone calls for sales
- Provide product and technical information to support Branch personnel, Outside Sales and customers in a timely manner
- Recommend appropriate products based on availability that meets the applications' requirements
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns, submittals or I-O-M's
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items and information regarding non-stock shipment
- Monitor orders to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
To apply, send Letter of Interest along with a current resume to:
Plumbers Supply Co.
Attn: David Harbison
P. O. Box 6149
Louisville, KY 40206
Bookkeeper and Human Resource Manager Medium size Plumbing and HVAC Company has immediate need for experienced Bookkeeper and Human Resource
Manager. Candidate must have experience within the construction industry.
Job duties to include but not limited to:
- Processing A/P and A/R
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Handle Bank and Account invoices
- Sales tax
- Post journal entries
- Job Costing
- Month end finances which will be reviewed by the companies CPA
- AIA Billings
- Emphasis on Job Billing
- Prepare and enter Accruals
- Computer Skills, Excel and a strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- Time Cards and Payroll
- Employee Benefits
- Employee records, policies and relations
Please contact us at our office 502-969-4503 for appointment and ask for Missy. Thank You.
Estimator - Light Commercial & Residential Minimum
of 5 yrs experience Must have good communication skills and willing to
meet with customers to represent the company in a professional way.
Const Proj Mgr & Project experience a plus. Will work closely with
Project Manager through completion of project. Office is Smoke Free.
Send resumes to: PO Box 6207 Louisville, KY 40206
Construction Project Manager - Summit Construction
- Education/certificate Bachelor Degree in Construction Management or Architecture
- Experience 7-10 years of construction/architectural Project Management experience
- Knowledge of architectural design process, construction documents, and MEP drawings and specifications of construction
- Conduct project clarification and site survey/analysis/estimating
- Prepare preliminary budget/project schedule
- Meet with user groups and assess their short/long term needs
- Incorporate users/landlord's requirements into project programming/planning
- Work with Corp Procurement to secure professional services from designers, engineers, architects to finalize site design
- Qualify and select contractors/vendors/consultants
- Conduct project bidding process
- Finalize project cost, obtain approvals, and coordinate with CORP
Procurement for setting up contractual agreement, purchase acquisition,
and processing purchase orders and contracts
- Onsite PM responsibilities
E-mail Angel Francisco at:
Angel@summit-construction.com or fax to 502-897-1117 to apply.
- Facilitate and resolve any construction related issues during the move in phase
- Identify and document any punch list items and complete work in closeout phase
- Reconcile project cost accounting, and resolve all PR/PO/CO billing issues in closeout phase
- Obtain as-built drawings, warranty, service manual, permits, and lien releases in closeout phase
- Conduct project commissioning and hand-over process with Facility Management team
VP of Construction - Summit Construction
Seeking a dynamic VP of Construction experienced with Tilt-Wall
construction to join a stable and reputable company where your
experience can bring value and contribution to the company's success.
As VP of Construction, you will:
An ideal Candidate will have:
- Develop leads
- Oversee construction projects
- Monitor project performance against specifications and approved budgets
- Will identify vendors and subcontractors who meet requisite goals and objectives, including quality standards
- Negotiate contracts, ensuring customer satisfaction and continued relations
- At least 10 years' experience in purchasing, contract negotiations, cost/benefit analysis
And project management for construction
- Ability to provide a project list when presenting resume
- Must be a professional problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Computer Ease or basic accounting software
E-mail Angel Francisco at:
Angel@summit-construction.com or fax to 502-897-1117 to apply
- Construction Management
- Construction Administration
- Project Management
- Industrial/Commercial Building Construction
- Cost Analysis
- Budget & Estimating Management
- Contract Negotiation
- Customer Satisfaction
Custom millwork company looking for a cabinetmaker / bench person.
- Must be able to read and follow shop drawings and billing slates.
- Must have own hand tools.
We have an excellent benefit package. Salary to commensurate with knowledge and skills.
Contact Tracy at (502) 459-8710 or fax resume to (502) 459-4746.
Seeking Residential General Contractors
New Directions Housing Corporation is soliciting qualifications from
licensed and insured residential general contractors to add to the
approved contractor/vendor List.
It is the intent of New Directions Housing Corporation to work with
residential general contractors to perform all types of residential
home repairs including: exterior remodel, window replacements, siding,
plumbing, electrical, and roofing. New Directions Housing Corporation
administers a variety of single-family homeownership programs that
assist low to moderate income family households.
New Albany, Indiana - Midtown Renaissance Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program
City of New Albany Emergency Repair Program
New Directions Housing construction staff will perform home
inspections, prepare work write-ups, and obtain bids from qualified
contractors from the approved vendor list.
If your company or a sub contractor qualifies as a Section 3 business
and/or MBE/WBE, please provide the appropriate documentation
Contractor/Vendor application packets are available for pick-up at New Directions Housing Corporation at 1000 E. Liberty Street
For more information, contact Michael Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (502) 719-7141.
Equal Opportunity Employer
42" Hp Designjet800 plotter
Good Condition and works great!
$2000 OBO, Must Go!
Administrative position for a General construction firm. Strong
computer skills, accounting, payroll, people skills, and record
keeping. Call 502-528-3328
Project manager /Estimator
Project manager /estimator for General contracting firm. Must be able
to train others, scheduling and computer skills required. Call
Inside Sales Counter at Construction Supply Company in Louisville
Requirements: Sales experience, construction industry knowledge a plus
Duties: Process customer transactions, take sales calls, type sales
orders, maintain show room, schedule and route deliveries, assist in
Please mail resume to: Sales Position, P.O. Box 19015, Louisville, KY 40259
General Contracting firm seeking project superintendent for new
commercial projects. Excellent career opportunity for self-motivated
strong leadership and communication qualities. Must have extensive
knowledge in all areas of commercial construction. Duties will include
qualities. Must have extensive knowledge in all areas of commercial
construction. Duties will include communication, coordination,
scheduling and supervision of
subcontractors, communications with owners or owners reps, participate
in monthly progress meetings, maintain as-built drawings on site as
well as other daily
project record keeping. Qualified applicants send resume to: P.O. Box
3547, W. Somerset, KY 42564, Fax to: 606-678-2634 or e-mail to email@example.com
General Contractor Seeking General Operations Manager
Louisville, KY based Intertech General Contracting (IGC) is seeking the
right individual to actively manage its day-to-day operations. Skills
and experience in the following areas is a must:
College degree is a plus
- Aligning customer needs with appropriate solutions
- Construction related sales and estimating
- Project management to ensure profitability
- Personnel management
- Subcontractor coordination
- Knowledge of general trades
- Development and growth of customer base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit cover letter and résumé along with contact information to:
- Company furnished vehicle
- Health insurance
- Bonus plan commensurate with profitability
based general contractor is seeking an experienced superintendent to
oversee a local commercial industrial renovation project. Salary based
on experience and training. Please send resume to Jeff Stegner, WPC Co.
Inc., 4307 Progress Blvd., Louisville, KY 40218 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone # 502-479-7711. Thank you.
Lighting Sales' Agency seeks inside sales/quotations person. Lighting
and or electrical industry experience preferred. Compensation/benefit
package commensurate with experience. Only experienced persons need
apply. E-mail resumes and references to email@example.com.
The Department of Continuing Education & Outreach at Eastern Kentucky University is accepting applications for an OSHA Training Institute Education Center Training Specialist responsible for instruction, monitoring,
and/or preparing curriculum for business/industry classes as well as grant programs.
A Workforce Education instructor is expected to be an expert in
their field and will be assigned to particular program areas
accordingly. Classes are taught in Richmond, Louisville, and throughout
an 8-state region, so travel may be required.
The position is posted on the EKU Employment Website at http://www.hr.eku.edu/employment. Interested candidates can learn more about the Center at http://www.osha.eku.edu.
Classic Cabinets & Millwork has an opportunity to recruit a full-charge bookkeeper who has experience with the construction industry and/or manufacturing.
This position is best suited for an individual with an AA or BA degree
in Accounting/Finance, and
5+ years as a full charge Bookkeeper/Controller in the construction or
manufacturing industry. Experience with Peachtree Accounting is highly
preferred. This individual will manage one employee. This will be a
4-day per week position.
- Maintain all records regarding Accounts Payable, process payments and reports.
- Maintain all records regarding Accounts Receivable and process timely invoices and corresponding reports.
- Process and maintain all payroll records, reports and checks (including prevailing wage)
- Coordinate job costing reporting with production staff and management.
- Process all reporting for State, Federal, and Local tax management and payments.
- Communicate with production personnel on correct entry input for job costing and inventory control.
- Coordinate office procedures with Management and appropriate personnel.
- Assist in producing business documents for financial and accounting firms.
- Communicate with customers and vendors regarding financials.
- Assist in maintaining personnel records and introductory reviews with new and terminated employees.
Contact Debbie A. Goldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-583-3960 for details.
Debbie A. Goldberg, President
Classic Cabinets & Millwork
320 E. Kentucky St.
Louisville, KY 40203
The Ryan Company, Inc is seeking electricians for
project in LaGrange, KY. Knowledge of electrical distribution
construction, 3-5 years electrical experience, criminal background
check and valid driver's license required.
The Ryan Co is an EEO employer.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com or fax to 508-742-2540.
Stephenson Farm & Nursery is seeking Landscape Crew Leaders for our landscape division.
Requirements - Minimum (2) years direct landscape crew leader experience.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at:
Stephenson Farm & Nursery, 8136 Dixie Highway, Louisville, KY
1,500 S.F. office and/or up to 3,000 S.F. warehouse/1/2 acre yard for rent at 716 Swann Street.
Call John Brasch for more information at 587-7175 x101.
Office Only: $1,000/mo
Warehouse Only: $900 - $1,200/mo
Yard Only: $500 - $1,000/mo
All Three: $2,000 - $2,800/mo
ITEM FOR SALE
80' x 100' x 30' Dome Air Structure Custom Built Tent (heated)
18 ounce; cable reinforced; built in five sections
72 special built 18' steel side poles
Price - $75,000.00
Call 270-789-0052 if interested
212 Nancy Cox Drive
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Office - 270-789-0052
Fax - 270-789-0062
3500SF (2000SF Office and 1500SF Warehouse) space in Bluegrass
Industrial Park. 2529 Ridgemar Court. Located near Plantside Drive and
Watterson Trail. $1,900/month with water and gas included. Lease length
For more information or to see the property, please contact Mike Hawkins @ (502) 240-0071 Extension 103.
OFFICE SPACE FOR LEASE
The Builders Exchange has two office suites in it's Louisville office
building available to rent. The larger one is 1470 sq. ft. and has its
own private entrance from the outside of the building as well
as its entrance from inside the building. The smaller suite is 300 sq.
ft. Ample parking is available. Contact Builders Exchange at
502.459.9800 if you would like to see this space or
if you would like additional information.
We also have several executive office suites in our Lexington building available for rent at this time. These are
ideally suited for manufacturer reps and others who perhaps need a single office or
two for their business. Offices are equipped to have office
infrastructure such as a telephone, fax service,
internet service, copy machine, etc. Conference rooms are also available
for your use and secretarial service can also be provided.
We also have a large office suite in Lexington which contains a good
number of sizeable private
offices. This could be a great location for a larger supplier,
contractor, etc. Contact Builders Exchange at 859.288.0011 if you would
like to see this space or
if you would like additional information.